1. Introduction. FriendDo.com reserves the right to modify this Terms of Service (the "Agreement") at any time and without prior notice to You. Such modification shall be effective upon being posted by FriendDo.com on the FriendDo.com website (the "Website"). You agree to be bound by any changes to this Agreement when you use the Website. FriendDo.com may investigate any activity that may violate this Agreement.
2. Eligibility. Use of the Website (the "Service") is available only to You if you are at least 18 years old or You must be at least 14 years old and obtain permission from Your parent or legal guardian who accepts this Agreement. By using the Service You represent and warrant that all registration information You submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information. Your account may be terminated without warning, if it is found that you are misrespresenting your age, and you are younger than 18. Your account is soley for personal use, and you shall not authorize others to use your account. You are soley responsible for all content published, displayed, or posted through your account, and for your interactions with other users.
3. Termination. FriendDo.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate all or part of your use of the Service or terminate this Agreement with or without notice to You at anytime. If FriendDo.com terminates all or part of your use of the Service because You have violated this Agreement, Such termination shall not preclude other remedies available to FriendDo.com under this Agreement or under applicable law.
4. By purchasing any services through FriendDo.com that result in memberships, the User hereby agrees to adhere to the rules set forth in the Terms of Service. Should you be found in violation of the Terms of Service at any time, your membership may be terminated and nullified without any refund, but such termination shall not preclude other remedies available to FriendDo.com under these Terms or under applicable law.
5. FriendDo.com is not involved in any financial transaction between any parties who use our sites. There is no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee‑employer or franchiser‑franchisee relationship between FriendDo.com and any User of the Service.
6. FriendDo.com cannot and does not control the behavior of the users on our sites. FriendDo.com does not assume responsibility for the content or context of the user areas. FriendDo.com does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with the comments, opinions, or statements posted by users in their personal comments, chat, message boards, or elsewhere. Any information or material placed by other users, are the views of those who post the statements, and do not necessarily represent the views of FriendDo.com. You agree that FriendDo.com is not responsible, and shall have no liability to any person, for any information or materials posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material. The posting of any such material shall be grounds for immediate termination of service without notice for those believed to be responsible.
7. Transmission, distribution or storage of material or conduct in violation of any applicable local, state, federal, or foreign law or regulation is prohibited. This includes without limitation any unauthorized use of material protected by patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right, material that is obscene, defamatory or libelous, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates rights of privacy or publicity, or violates export control laws. You may use the information on our sites, including information from other users, only to the extent necessary to facilitate FriendDo.com related transactions.
8. FriendDo.com prohibits the following for any reason, including but not limited to any item that is illegal to sell under any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation including the following: Any messages, data, or images that might be considered by a reasonable person to be obscene or which contain racial, ethnic, religious slurs or derogatory epithets, or advocating violence, hate or other language that is deeply or widely offensive or threatening.
9. FriendDo.com strongly opposes spam, which floods the Internet with unwanted and unsolicited email and deteriorates the performance and availability of the FriendDo.com services. All forms of spam, and all activities that have the effect of facilitating spam, are strictly prohibited.
10. FriendDo.com also prohibits the use of another Internet service to send or post spam to drive visitors to your site hosted on or through FriendDo.com systems, whether or not the messages were originated by you, under your direction, or by or under the direction of a related or unrelated third party.
11. FriendDo.com has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of all sites linked to or from this Service and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites linked to or from this Service. Linking to any other service or site from this Service is at your sole risk.
12. Postings to the Service are not private or copyrighted. You grant FriendDo.com the unrestricted right to use, reproduce, modify, translate, transmit, publish, and distribute any material you post to the Service in any medium (now in existence or hereafter developed), and for any purpose, including commercial uses, and to authorize others to do so. You give us a non‑exclusive, worldwide, royalty‑free, irrevocable, sublicenseable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise all copyright and publicity rights, in any existing or future media, known or unknown, over the material, photographs or User Data displayed in your listings. For the purpose of this Agreement, “User Data” shall mean all information (if any) submitted by you, (the “User”) to FriendDo.com with the exception of trading data, credit card numbers, checking account numbers, etc. “Individually Identifiable User Data” shall mean that subset of “User Data” which can be reasonably used to identify a specific individual such as their name, address, phone number, etc. The User Data shall be deemed to be the property of FriendDo.com. You shall take all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate and complete and not misleading in any way.
13. Other than connecting to FriendDo.com’ servers by HTTP requests using a Web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to the Service by any means including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator while using the service or otherwise. You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with the Service or its associated software, hardware and servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with others' use of the Service. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on, or associated with, the Service.
14. You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these Terms of Service. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Service.
15. If there is a dispute between users on our sites, FriendDo.com is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you hereby release FriendDo.com, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our service.
16. If FriendDo.com, in its sole discretion, determines that a violation of the Terms of Service has occurred, FriendDo.com may pursue any of its legal remedies, including but not limited to the immediate deletion of any offending material from its site, cancellation of your account and /or the exclusion of any person(s) who are known or believed to have violated any Terms of Service. FriendDo.com may also pursue violators with claims that they have violated various criminal and/or civil laws as applied by the relevant jurisdiction. FriendDo.com will cooperate with any investigation by any Federal, State, or local body or any court or tribunal legitimately exercising its rights. Such cooperation may be without notice to you. If FriendDo.com believes in its sole discretion that any ad may create liability for FriendDo.com, FriendDo.com may take any actions that it believes are prudent or necessary to minimize or eliminate its potential liability, including but not limited to, the release of user information. In such, FriendDo.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, and to remove any listings or any advertisements for any reason, and without notice.
17. The failure of FriendDo.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms of Service shall remain in full force and effect.
18. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT USER'S SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WHATEGO.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON‑INFRINGEMENT. WHATEGO.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET USER'S REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES WHATEGO.COM MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE. USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL AND/OR GOODS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS DONE AT USER'S OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT USER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY USER FROM WHATEGO.COM OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
19. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. USER AGREES THAT NEITHER WHATEGO.COM NOR ANY OF ITS PROVIDERS OF INFORMATION SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR FOR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF USER'S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA OR ARISING FROM ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF WHATEGO.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. USER FURTHER AGREES THAT WHATEGO.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER SUCH INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION WAS JUSTIFIED OR NOT, NEGLIGENT OR INTENTIONAL, INADVERTENT OR ADVERTENT. USER AGREES THAT WHATEGO.COM SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO USER, OR ANYONE, FOR THE STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OF THE SERVICE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
20. Any notice to you or to us shall be made by either email or regular mail. We may also give notice of changes to these Terms of Service or other matters related to FriendDo.com by displaying notices to Users on the Service.
21. These Terms of Service and the relationship between User and FriendDo.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to its conflict of law provisions. User and FriendDo.com agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Wilson County, Tennessee.
22. Legal action will be taken if any portion of this website or its features is used without permission.
Please report any violations or abuse to the following: